Clearing out once again, as we move forward to this website you agree and give total consent to the terms and conditions of this website and the information provided on it.
What Information do we collect Collect ?
Some things remain same throughout the world be it any website. As soon as you open any website most of the times the user that is you are asked to provide certain personal details. No one is forcing you to give the personal details so you give it through your personal choice which is thereby considered as your consent. The same thing is repeated here in our website. Now you might be curious about the reasons for doing so. The reasons for the same listed further below.
Whenever you choose to contact us directly, it becomes directly obvious that we are going to receive some additional information about you such as your phone number , your name, the contents of the message and the attachments attached with it, your email address and any other details about the information you choose to provide our website.
There are times when you subscribe to our daily articles. In such times we may ask for your information which may include details such as your name, your company’s name, your telephone number, your address and your email address.
It becomes extremely important to address that a number of images are used on this website in order to support the articles. But some of these pictures have been taken from Google or other websites and all the credit for these pictures is given to the due owner. We have no copyright over such pictures. just to be clear, some of these pictures are made by us but the other pictures that you see on the website have no or did you know copyright or credit by us all of it belongs to the original owner of it.
How Do We Use All This Information ?
We might use the information in the following ways :
- In order to operate, provide and maintain the contents on our website.
- According to the feedback, we can work on developing any new services, features, products and functions.
- Personal information helps us to not only improve but also personalize and expand our website.
- The communication can be either directly or through one of our partners. It can even be for customer service or in order to provide you with any new information or updates related to the website.
- It helps to make the communication between us and the user much better.
- It guides us in order to understand and analyze have you used our website in particular.
- We might need all of this information of yours in order to update you with regular emails.
- It becomes important to note that this information is at times also used for marketing enter emotional purposes.
By providing us with all this information you provide us a friendly hand in order to lookout for any frauds and save you from it.
Log Files :
Most of the websites worldwide have a standard procedure for certain things. Our website uses the same standard procedure for using log files. These files log the moment they visit our website. This is the usual procedure followed at any website. Hosting companies do this as a part of the hosting services analytics. Some of the information collected by the log files might be new to you. So, You should essentially have an idea about what it includes:
- The browser type
- IP address also known as Internet Protocol address
- The ISP between sentence service provider
- Time stamp
- Exit pages
- Reffering pages
- At times even the number of clicks.
Another thing that becomes very important for the users to make a note of is that all this information is not personally identifiable. The one reason behind this information being collected is for analyzing trends, administrating the site, gathering demographic information and tracking users’ movements through the website.
Cookies And Web Beacons :
Google DoubleClick Dart Coookie :
Our Advertising Partners:
Third – Party Private Policies:
You can even choose to disable cookies through their individual browsing options.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS
What Is CCPA?
It stands for California consumer privacy act.
According to this act special rights are provided to California consumers for the following reasons :
- Request that the business or website that regularly collects the personal data of the users to disclose in particular what information has been collected with respect to the user.
- The user can even request the business to delete the personal information about the consumer that has been already collected.
- You can even request a business that is into selling the consumers private data to not do so.
- In case you make a request to our website, we have a month time in order to respond to the request. In case, you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR data protection rights
Each and every user has certain rights. It is important for the user to know the same.
- The right to access copies of your personal data that has been collected. A certain amount of fee might be charged for the SIM.
- The right to rectify any information that the user believes to be inaccurate or even complete and information that seems to be incomplete by the end-user.
- The right to erasure ensures that the users have the right to request the other website erase their personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing personal data and this certain conditions.
- The right took Jack to process off your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. This right enables you to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions as in when a request is made by you.
- In case you want to make a request for the same we have one month in order to respond to the same. If you would like to make a request, feel free to contact us at any point in time.
Children are very a priority always. There’s some information that needs to be protected from the children while they’re using the Internet. It is always advised that the parents and guardians should be attentive to what their child views online.
I will website does not willingly and knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children below the age of 13 years. By any chance for me, few think your child has submitted any such information to our website, we would recommend you to contact us immediately first stop and trust us, we will do our best in order to remove any such information if it exists by any chance in our records.